Presented by Ramsdens Solicitors LLP
Against the backdrop of Brexit and the Taylor Report, and the changes in the employment law landscape, this update will give delegates up-to-date knowledge of key areas of employment law in 2018 and how to prepare for them.
Ramsdens' specialist and experienced Employment Law team will provide expert and practical guidance at this free to attend seminar and will cover the following:
- The significant changes proposed in the Government White Paper
- following the Taylor Report. Will employment and work relationships
- ever be the same and what does this mean for business?
- GDPR – Some key issues for HR
- The workplace post Weinstein – what can we expect?
- Key case review
- Q&A session
Who Should Attend?
Directors and HR professionals involved in the management of people resource and work-force planning.
- David Bradley, Head of Employment
- Paul Booth, Partner
- Gareth Dando, Asosicate
Registration is from 08:30 and a continental breakfast will be available.