Organised by Jules Eustance @ The Business Transformation Academy
HOW TO GET OFF THE BACK FOOT AND ONTO THE FRONT FOOT IN BUSINESS
Introducing: The Front Foot Formula
How to Create a Business Growth Plan which when implemented will put you in control, increase your job satisfaction, create more time and freedom!!
It's a sad truth that 4 out of 10 business in the UK fail in their first 5 years - it doesn't have to be this way!
But who knew? Businesses fail or underperform for a reason - want to know why this is??
Well check this out!! They fail or are failing because many business owners are not doing the things that they need to do in order to succeed.
Whether you are a fledgling company looking to breakthrough, an established business wanting to accelerate your growth or anything inbetween then why not come and check-out.The Front-Foot Formula.
The Front Foot Formula is a recipe that's been 25 years in the making and will show you the steps you can take TODAY to accelerate growth into your business.
Don't become a statstic. Become the best you can be. Develop the business you deserve.
- Why you need to become your own CEO (Chief Evaluation Officer), what you need to evaluate and how evaluating properly leads to better decision making.
- What a B.H.A.G. is and how to get one: how to create a future "awesome" position for your business. You have to define it, and believe it in order to achieve it.
- Why failing to plan is planning to fail! - learn why having a plan is key to delivering your end goal. Learn the difference between a plan and a to do list and the key factors that are needed to build a failsafe plan that you know you have the capacity to make happen.
- Why a plan without action is just a dream - easy for me to say eh? And I get it! Trust me, I've been there. There's always something getting in the way!! But no longer. Lean the key steps to master to turn your dreams into reality.
- Why continuing to do the same things expecting different results is the definition of madness - yes a good old Albert Einstein quote to end up on. If you want something different then guess what? You need to do something different! Learn the key steps to making the change needed to make all your hard work and efforts stick. Not just today or tomorrow but as a new way. The Front Foot Way!