In this important update for 2018 you’ll get advice from HR consultancy, Peninsula, about how to avoid the mistakes that no small business can afford to make. For example, did you know you might need to give staff extra holidays in 2018 to meet the statutory minimum?
The session will also cover:
- How to become and remain compliant with GDPR set to come in place in May 2018.
- The effects the 2018 Budget will have on National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage.
- Your responsibilities to avoid a fine or prosecution by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
Word it! Communications Ltd will provide information and advice on digital marketing strategies for 2018. This will include tips such as goal setting, improving your online brand-awareness and targeting potential new clients. Charlotte Skayee will present marketing strategies that are particularly relevant to small businesses, such as:
- Digital marketing strategies and SMART goals.
- Using social media to its full potential (including Facebook Advertising).
- Incorporating content marketing into your marketing mix.
Please note: this event is free of charge for Business Owners / Directors to attend, and we do recommend that you attend personally due to the sensitive topics discussed on the day.